These were taken on our way to Hawaii. The shot of the skies horizon is the same pic, just edited.
Tag Archives: Photo Of The Day
Railroads and Bridges
The top photo makes for my favorite post card yet. Purchase yours at Life Inspired Photography by Jessie Jeanine.
- The Old Bridge by Mostafa Hamad (500px.com)
- The Bridge (intothebardo.wordpress.com)
- Photography by Kasia Derwinska – Building a Bridge between the Visible and the Invisible(emorfes.com)
- iPhoneography Challenge: Black-and-White Photography(lensandpensbysally.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Change (dailypost.wordpress.com)
Sunset Waves in Black and White
I found the shack while traveling across country somewhere in the U.S. I was driving down all these side roads that led to know where, hoping to find undiscovered treasures I could capture. After all, some of the greatest pictures come from such places. I stumbled across this after hiking through some fields.
Alley Springs Mill
This is the Alley Springs Mill located near Eminence, MO. We used go to a campground there every year for a two week gathering in the summer. There are some great rivers to play in and beautiful places to go hiking.
The pics with the blue looking water are unedited – don’t ask me how my camera (a Nikon D90) captured such gorgeous color.
- Big Sur Camping Sites (mademan.com)
- 10 Best Places To Camp In America (mademan.com)
- Alley of Oaks in Spring (rickholliday.wordpress.com)
Moving to Colorado
These are a couple of the sites we saw driving into Colorado from the west coast while moving here. We were just in time to see the end of all the beautiful fall colors, as winter began making its way over the slopes.
To view the high quality originals of any watermarked images, please visit Life Inspired Photography. Thank you!
Central Colorado Winter Scenes
Rocky Mountain Big Horn Sheep
Traveling through the central Rocky Mountains in Colorado brought many interesting sights. These rocky mountain big horn sheep we found grazing by the roadside were one of my favorite. With barely a shoulder to pull over on, there were soon many other vehicles willing to risk getting stuck in the snow for a few pics like these.