Flying high in the skies on my trip circling the East Coast.
Tag Archives: Stock photography
Many thanks to Savanna, Georgia for all your charm and grace ~ It was so nice to visit once again! Click on the links below to read about the trip on my blog.
- Thank You Savannah, Georgia! (jessiejeanine.com)
- Power and Control ~ Harnessing Your Fears (jessiejeanine.com)
Here are the pics I took on today’s hike in Colorado Springs. It’s so nice to get back to daily walks with my camera like I was doing in California. Until the weather turns, I’ll be exploring a different area each time. This is definitely one of the most gorgeous outdoor states there is (despite that it gets cold!)
These were taken on our way to Hawaii. The shot of the skies horizon is the same pic, just edited.
Railroads and Bridges
The top photo makes for my favorite post card yet. Purchase yours at Life Inspired Photography by Jessie Jeanine.
- The Old Bridge by Mostafa Hamad (500px.com)
- The Bridge (intothebardo.wordpress.com)
- Photography by Kasia Derwinska – Building a Bridge between the Visible and the Invisible(emorfes.com)
- iPhoneography Challenge: Black-and-White Photography(lensandpensbysally.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Change (dailypost.wordpress.com)
Sunset Waves in Black and White
Balboa Park ~ San Diego, CA
These are a couple of favorite edits which might make beautiful postcards.
I would love to be able to spend more time in San Diego, California sightseeing sometime. While living on the west coast, I have not gotten to explore this beautiful state as much as I have wanted to, yet. That happens often though during our travels it seems. We’ve been all over the country, but I’m always so busy being a single mom, creating businesses, and just trying to get us settled that I don’t get around, camera in hand, as much as I might hope.
Life is what happens while we’re busy making plans.
However, every time I have been able to venture out, I am amazed at some of the things I see here. This is a beautiful state, offering much to titillate your five senses. If you ever get a chance to visit, I recommend it. If you are fortunate enough to live here, give thanks daily and enjoy it!
(This is a previous post as well, so I just left the text. You can find the originals in clarity at my professional website.
Balboa Park Looking Up
Please visit Life Inspired Photography by Jessie Jeanine to view the original photos.
Lions, Tigers and Bears ~ Oh My!
These were taken at the zoo last year in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Besides offering fine art prints and cards, my work will appeal to those interested in stock photography as well.
- Colorado zoos named to TripAdvisor’s top 10 in the country (Slideshow) (bizjournals.com)
- Aging elephant dies during move to Colorado zoo (khou.com)
- Mammatus Sunset Over Boulder Colorado (bestartsgallery.com)
We Do Not Stand Alone
United is the core we share
So none stands alone.
Roots anchored deep within
Let the mighty winds blow.
Doc’s Gasoline Alley and The Barker House
Doc’s Gasoline Alley and the Barker House are located in Manitou Springs, Colorado. This quaint little tourist town full of friendly people was one of my favorite places to visit while shooting on location in Colorado.
- Campgrounds in Manitou Springs, Colorado (livestrong.com)
- Worldly Winter Destinations (tuppersteam.com)