Flying high in the skies on my trip circling the East Coast.
Tag Archives: Travel
Many thanks to Savanna, Georgia for all your charm and grace ~ It was so nice to visit once again! Click on the links below to read about the trip on my blog.
- Thank You Savannah, Georgia! (jessiejeanine.com)
- Power and Control ~ Harnessing Your Fears (jessiejeanine.com)
Here are the pics I took on today’s hike in Colorado Springs. It’s so nice to get back to daily walks with my camera like I was doing in California. Until the weather turns, I’ll be exploring a different area each time. This is definitely one of the most gorgeous outdoor states there is (despite that it gets cold!)
Somewhere in Florida
These were taken on our way to Hawaii. The shot of the skies horizon is the same pic, just edited.
Balboa Park Looking Up
Around Every Corner
Please visit Life Inspired Photography by Jessie Jeanine to view the original photos.
Doc’s Gasoline Alley and The Barker House
Doc’s Gasoline Alley and the Barker House are located in Manitou Springs, Colorado. This quaint little tourist town full of friendly people was one of my favorite places to visit while shooting on location in Colorado.
- Campgrounds in Manitou Springs, Colorado (livestrong.com)
- Worldly Winter Destinations (tuppersteam.com)
Believe it or not, this became one of my favorite objects to photograph while shooting on location in Manitou Springs, Colorado with a colleague.
Thus far, my editing skills are fairly basic. I really enjoy seeing the different styles and looks you can get from the same picture though. I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 and Lightroom 4 although, there seems to be a definite learning curve to the software.
- How to Use Perspective Warp and Adobe Creative Cloud’s Other New Features (shutterstock.com)
- Photoshop Versus Lightroom Which is Right for You? (digital-photography-school.com)
- 35 Incredibly Useful Adobe Lightroom Tutorials (contrastly.com)
- Adobe promises access to Lightroom photos even after subscription ends (cnet.com)
I found the shack while traveling across country somewhere in the U.S. I was driving down all these side roads that led to know where, hoping to find undiscovered treasures I could capture. After all, some of the greatest pictures come from such places. I stumbled across this after hiking through some fields.
Moving to Colorado
These are a couple of the sites we saw driving into Colorado from the west coast while moving here. We were just in time to see the end of all the beautiful fall colors, as winter began making its way over the slopes.
To view the high quality originals of any watermarked images, please visit Life Inspired Photography. Thank you!